The AIA Firm Survey Report: The Business of Architecture
This essential resource includes metrics to measure practice, evaluate performance, and set strategy. You’ll discover trends in firm billings and finances, construction sectors served, international work, and practice and technology, including:
- Why there is likely to be a significant increase in retrofits due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How firms are using research to inform practice and R&D tax credits.
- The share of firms using BIM and energy modeling for billable projects and how much revenue comes from these projects.
- Construction contract value for buildings designed to meet or exceed resilience code minimum and/or a performance or sustainability standard such as LEED, WELL, or RELi.
- How diversity in the architecture profession compares to the national workforce.